Due to uneven eating habits and lack of exercise or physical activities, many people develop pockets of flab on their bodies. As a result, they have to face problems of having flabby thighs, bulky upper arms, pot belly, back fat, and loose skin issues.
These flab pockets, being difficult to remove, can permanently de-shape your body and spoil your personality. In addition, often people discover excessively loose skin following weight loss exercises and other reasons. Especially women find their stomach muscles loose after childbirth which can be even more frustrating for them.
In order to get rid of these flab pockets, many efficient clinics like Skiin are there that offer you services using non-surgical fat removal procedures for body sculpting Melbourne.
What is body sculpting?
Often referred to as body contouring, body sculpting is a medical, surgical, or non-surgical procedure that helps you bring back the normal shape to the area affected due to fat deposition or loosening of skin.
The prime objectives of body contouring or sculpting are to:
- Eliminate excess fat
- Remove extra skin
- Reshape the contours of the affected area
Body sculpting Melbourne is done at Skiin – the most advance and leading cosmetic and laser skin treatment clinic in Melbourne that allows you to have a firm and tightened skin, get rid of fat, and bring back the lost shape of the area.
This is precisely achieved through a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure called Lipolysis that is performed using cold, heat, lasers, and various other methods.
Body sculpting can also be done through surgical procedures that include tucks, lifts, and liposuction.
Although results obtained through surgical or invasive procedures may be more noticeable yet can be risky due to the possibility of infection due to incision, damage to nerves, blood vessels, muscles, or organs as well as hair loss and anesthesia complications.
Body sculpting through surgical procedures may take a longer recovery period and may leave scars besides being expensive
What are the different types of body sculpting?
Lipolysis – a non-surgical body sculpting procedure, performed through various methods, such as:
- Cryolipolysis – is an FDA-approved procedure in which very cold temperatures are used to freeze and destroy fat cells
- Injection lipolysis – involves injecting deoxycholic acid into the body to destroy fat cells.
- Laser lipolysis – is performed using lasers to burn and eliminate fat cells
- Ultrasound Radiofrequency – in which lipolysis is achieved using ultrasound waves and heat target to get rid of fat cells
- Red light treatment – is also FDA approved non-surgical fat removal procedure for body sculpting in which a specialized lamp is used to send the light of a specific wavelength to target and break the fat cells
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) – is performed using electromagnetic energy to shrink or contract the muscles by causing micro-tearing and preventing fat consumption within the muscles.
Advantages of non-surgical body sculpting
The advantages of body sculpting Melbourne include:
- Well-defined and better-shaped body
- Younger, thinner, and more presentable appearance
- Firm and smoother skin, without any scar
- Symptomatic improvement in little or no downtime
Should you wish to regain the firmness of your skin and get rid of unwanted fat pockets on your body, consult efficient and professionally qualified clinicians at Skiin for the best body sculpting Melbourne.